Thursday, June 25, 2009

So much to catch up on!

So I've just realized it's been a whole month since I last blogged! Yikes!

Soo... the last month I've been super busy!

My best friend's (Heather) boyfriend flew me out to LA the last weekend in May to surprise her for her birthday! He had a surprise party for her so she didn't know I was there until the surprise party and she was sooo surpised! It was amazing! So we had a fun girley weekend just hanging out and going our in LA.












Then the next weekend we went to AZ with Heather & Jesse and another couple (Matt & Nicole) to stay at her parents' home. It was amazing! It was better than a 5-star resort! We hung out by the pool, drank mimosas, yummy drinks, and of course some tequila, played lots of games - out favorite is a game we just learned called Dutch Blitz. It is honestly the best card game ever! So needless to say, we had zero desire to leave Sunday night. Well, we got out wish cuz our flight was cancelled! Unfortunately, everyone else had already flown out so the airline put us up in a hotel for the night and we made it back to MN Monday night. It was one of my top favorite trips in my life! And I can't wait to do it again!



And to top it all off, I just had my wisdom teeth removed this morning and I am in horrible pain!!!

Between our crazy vacations, we've been trying ot look at houses to buy! I also went to the dr before AZ and was given very very good news! She said I'm all back to normal and all is well, so we can start trying for a little baby again as soon as we want! We're going to wait through this cycle and then we'll see!!!

So that's my short and sweet version of all our excitement. And I think the Vicadin is kicking in... See 'ya!

2 comments:

  1. Girl...I miss chatting with you...Hope your recovering well!!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have you been? I haven't talked to you in forever. Miss your smiling face!

    ReplyDelete