Thursday, November 19, 2009

UPDATES!

Well, it's been quite a while since I've updated my little blogger about my life. Let's see if I can sum up the lighter parts of the last few months...

Summer was an adventure consisting mostly of searching high and low for that perfect house... We put offers on 5 houses, one we were outbid by only $400, one we waited for 60 days to have the sellers back out...grr! But then in August we came across the first house we looked at in June and ta-da - we now have a home! We put in an offer and closed 3 weeks later - October 19th!!! Crazy!

We spent a wonderful 4th of July at the Luth cabin drinking yummy drinks (aka beer!) and hanging out in the sun on the boat.

The first week in August we went to Wisconsin Dells with the family I used to nanny for - best kids in the whole wide world! They're more like our "unofficial" family and we LOVE spending time with them!




As always, we supported our MN Twins!!!


We also spent time at one of my favorite places ever - THE MN STATE FAIR!!!!!!! Here's a hot little picture of Ben and me at the MN Turkey booth, while we were in line for ice cream!!

And my friend Jen is amazing and brought me to Favre's first year s a MN Viking!!! Aah! The energy and excitement in that place was AMAZING!!!









Then this fall we had 2 weddings for 2 of my closest girl friends. Amy & Eric in September, and Jackie & Brandon in October. Soo much fun to celebrate fun times with great friends!

And of course there were many many more fun times this summer - these just happen to be the highlights and the things I have pictures of! It was a fun, rejuvenating, healing summer and early fall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment